August 2014 – Scarlotte Miss Charlotte October 31 2014
This sweet and tasty, juice is delicious for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
- 1 beetroot, peeled (150g)
- 2 large red cabbage leaves (50g)
- 2 large or 3 medium Carrots (200g)
- 1/2 Unwaxed Lemon (Rind on) (50g)
- 1 Peeled Orange (Pith on) (150g)
- 1/4 Pineapple peeled (200g)
- 2 handfuls of Baby leaf Spinach (50g)
Known for it's abundance of chlorophyll, vitamins A and C – the beet in this juice helps stimulate liver function and to reconstitute the blood. Cabbage contains phytochemicals, vitamins and minerals, and fibre that are said to be important for your health. Studies have shown carrots reduce the risk of lung cancer, breast cancer and colon cancer, while being rich in Vitamin A which is good for dry skin, hair and nails.