October 2014 - Indian Summer November 07 2014
This 100% fruit juice is a real treat to combat the winter creeping in.
- 2 Medium Green Apples (360g)
- 4 Kiwifruit (300g)
- Lemon (with rind) - 1/4 fruit (2-3/8" dia) 21g
- 1 Unwaxed Lime (Rind on) (40g)
- 1 Unwaxed Lemon (peeled, pith on) (50g)
- 2 Peeled Orange (Pith on) (300g)
- 1 Pineapple (peeled) (900g)
Apples are a good source of pectin, a soluble Fibre which are know to help with appetite control and can improve digestion and contribute to reduce cholesterol. Oranges are known for being high in vitamin C, however less known for reducing blood pressure by being high in magnesium and potassium. While being refreshing, lemons and limes are high in Vitamin C, B6, Folate and phytochemicals.